Ride across the Gulf of Aqaba on the ferry to Jordan, where we will take you to the incredible, rock-cut city of Petra. This is truly a site to behold. Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most impressive archeological sites you will ever see.
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|685 $||525 $||565 $||395 $|
You will be transferred to your hotel in Dahab to Taba via a modern air-conditioned vehicle. Then take the ferry boat to Aqaba, where you are met and assisted by our representative, then transferred directly to Petra. Petra is situated about an hour north of Aqaba. Petra is surrounded by towering hills of rust-colored sandstone which gave the city some natural protection against invaders In Petra, you see the wonderful the Red Rose Rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city, all carved in the mountains, riding horse to the Siq (canyon), the natural crack in the rocks to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman colonnaded street, Qasr Al-Bent and then the archaeological museum. Have your Lunch, then back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping. Then take your ferry boat to Taba where you will be met and transfered back to your hotel in Dahab.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Ferry boat tickets Taba — Aqaba — Taba including taxes
- Local English speaking guide about 2 hours from the entrance to the treasury
- Short horse riding down in Petra
- A bottled water during your trip
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Entry visa Jordan (only via Aqaba, non-restricted nationalities).
- Departure tax in Jordan
- Lunch in Petra
- All service charges & taxes