Drive north to Taba to cross the Gulf of Aqaba by ferry and then drive to the “rose-red city” of Petra, carved into the rock of the desert. Stay overnight near Petra and head to Wadi Rum to discover the beauty of this incredible desert valley on a 4×4 trek before returning to Dahab.
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|1190 $||735 $||595 $||575 $|
Marvelous Egypt Travel representative will pick you up from you hotel in Dahab and transfer to Taba by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival in Taba port, take the ferry boat to Aqaba. Our representative welcomes you at Aqaba Port, then transfer for 1.5 hours to Petra and start to visit “the rose red city”. On horse back or on foot, you reach the Siq, a narrow gorge, and walk more than 1 km till you reach the beautiful Treasury. From here you go on to the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bint. Overnight in Petra at Petra Palace Hotel
After breakfast we drive 1.5 hrs to Wadi Rum, one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. The area was made famous in the west by Lawrence of Arabia who described it as “vast, echoing and god-like”. Discover the area featured by rugged mountains and coloured sand dunes during a 4×4 Jeep tour. Transfer to Aqaba port to catch the ferry boat to Taba in Egypt. Upon arrival in Taba, transfer to your hotel in Dahab & overnight.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Dahab and back
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry boat tickets Taba — Aqaba — Taba including taxes
- Accommodation in Petra for a night at 3* hotel including breakfast
- Local English speaking guide in Petra for about 2 hours from the entrance to the Treasury.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites.
- Short horse ride in Petra (incl. in ticket).
- Trip for 2 hours 4×4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum.
- Entry visa Jordan (only via Aqaba, non-restricted nationalities).
- Departure tax in Jordan
- All service charges and taxes
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Tipping Kitty
- Lunch and Drinks
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.