Fly to Cairo from Dahab to see a different part of Egypt in a 2-day tour. Visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. Also take in the beauty of Islamic Cairo and overlook the city from Cairo Citadel. Two days in Cairo will allow you to see all of the highlights of this historic city from every age.
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|675 $||456 $||410 $||375 $|
Marvelous Egypt Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab and transfer you to Sharm Airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be assisted and accompanied by your tour guide to admire Sakkara, one of the most extensive necropolis for the Ancient Egyptian Capital, Memphis, where the world famous Step pyramid of Djoser, sometimes referred to as the Step Tomb due to its rectangular base, as well as a number of mastabas, Teti Pyramid and Tombs. Transferring to Memphis, visiting the colossal statue of Ramses II and nearby a still half-buried Hathor Temple, then moving to discover one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, one of the world’s largest and oldest statues, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Lunch will be served in a good quality local restaurant. Later you will be transferred to check in your hotel for free time at leisure, overnight in Cairo.
- Return flight ticket from Dahab
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Assistance of our personnel during your tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- English speaking tour guide fees
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch during tours in Cairo at quality restaurant
- Shopping tours through Cairo famous Bazaars
- Bottled water during tours in Cairo
- Accommodation in Cairo for 1 night at hotel with breakfast
- All services charges and taxes included in your price included